Department of Accountancy and Law
Dr. Zhenbin Liu 劉振斌 博士
Associate Professor, Department of Accountancy and Law
Financial Accounting, Disclosure, Corporate Finance
- Chong, B., & Liu, Z. (2020). Issuer IPO Underpricing and Directed Share Program (DSP). Journal of Empirical Finance, 56, 105-125.
- Li, B., Liu, Z., Qiang, W., & Zhang, B. (2020). The impact of XBRL adoption on local bias: Evidence from mandated U.S. filers. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy.
- Kim, J., Li, B., & Liu, Z. (2019). Information‐processing costs and breadth of ownership. Contemporary Accounting Research, 36(4), 2408-2436.
- Kim, J., Li, B., & Liu, Z. (2018). Does Social Performance Influence Breadth of Ownership?. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 43(9-10), 1164-1194.
- Li, B., & Liu, Z. (2017). The Oversight Role of Regulators: Evidence from SEC Comment Letters in the IPO Process. Review of Accounting Studies, 22(3), 1229-1260.
- Chong, B., & Liu, Z. (2016). CAR associated with SEO share lockups: Real or illusionary?. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 47(3), 513-541.