Department of Accountancy and Law
Dr. Byron Y. Song 宋揚 博士
Associate Professor, Department of Accountancy and Law
Head, Department of Accountancy and Law
Bank loan contracting, Financial reporting quality, Corporate governance, Auditing
- Hsieh, T., Song, Byron Y., Wang, Ray R., & Wang, X. (2019). Management earnings forecasts and bank loan contracting. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 46(5-6), 712-738.
- Kim, J., Song, B. Y., & Stratopoulos, T. C. (2018). Does Information Technology Reputation Affect Bank Loan Terms. Accounting Review, 93(3), 185-211.
- Kim, J., Song, B. Y., & Wang, Z. (2017). Special purpose entities and bank loan contracting. Journal of Banking and Finance, 74, 133-152.
- Ge, W., Kang, T., Lobo, Gerald J., & Song, B. Y. (2017). Investment decisions and bank loan contracting. Asian Review of Accounting, 25(2), 262-281.
- Lin, Z., Song, B. Y., & Tian, Z. (2016). Does director-level reputation matter? Evidence from bank loan contracting. Journal of Banking and Finance, 70, 160-176.
- Kim, J., Song, B. Y., & Zhang, Y. (2015). Earnings performance of major customers and bank loan contracting with suppliers. Journal of Banking and Finance, 59, 384-398.
- Kim, J., Song, B., & Tsui, Judy S. L. (2013). Auditor Size, Tenure, and Bank Loan Pricing. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 40(1), 75-99.
- Ge, W., Kim, J., & Song, B. (2012). Internal Governance, Legal Institutions, and Bank Loan Contracting around the World. Journal of Corporate Finance, 18(3), 413-432.
- Kim, J., Song, B., & Zhang, L. (2011). Internal Control Weakness and Bank Loan Contracting: Evidence from SOX Section 404 Disclosures. Accounting Review, 86(4), 1157-1188.
- Kim, J., & Song, B. (2011). Auditor Quality and Loan Syndicate Structure. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, 30(4), 71-99.