Department of Accountancy and Law
Dr. Ray R. Wang 王睿 博士
Assistant Professor, Department of Accountancy and Law
Financial Accounting; Auditing; Corporate Governance; Voluntary Disclosure; Debt Covenant
- Hsieh, T., Song, Byron Y., Wang, Ray R., & Wang, X. (2019). Management earnings forecasts and bank loan contracting. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 46(5-6), 712-738.
- Hsieh, T., Kim, J., Wang, Ray R., & Wang, Z. (2019). Seeing is believing? Executives' facial trustworthiness, auditor tenure, and audit fee. Journal of Accounting & Economics.
- Chan, K., Wang, Ray R., & Wang, R. (in press). The Macbeth factor: The dark side of achievement-driving analysts. Abacus.
- Hsieh, T., Kim, J., Wang, Ray R., & Wang, Z. (2018). Do STEM-educated boards contribute to innovation activities in large companies?. IEEE Engineering Management Review, 46(4), 32-35.
- Chan, K., Lin, K., & Wang, Ray R. (2012). Government ownership, accounting-based regulations, and the pursuit of favorable audit opinions: Evidence from China. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, 31(4), 47- 64.